Co-investigating Physicians, CRAs, Study Nurses
In order to randomize more patients in industry-sponsored clinical trials, ACCELENCE hires and trains personnel dedicated to its investigation sites:
- Co-investigators, to date (May 31st 2013):
– 1 physician in Haut-Lévêque Cardiology Hospital,
– 1 physician in thoracic oncology and hematology at the Institut Bergonié,
– 2 physicians in pediatrics (pneumology, dermatology and genetics) at the Pellegrin Children’s Hospital,
– 1 physician in dermatologic oncology at the Saint-André hospital complex.
- Paramedical personnel, to date (May 31st 2013):
– 1 CRA in neurology and endocrinology: Haut-Lévêque Hospital and the Center for Neuropathic Pain at Pellegrin Hospital and cardiology in Saint-André Hospital
– 1 CRA in the internal medicine and infectious diseases site of Haut-Lévêque Hospital,
– 1 CRA in hematology at the Pellegrin Children’s Hospital,
– 1 CRA in the Côte-Basque Hospital Center
– 1 CRA in cardiology, orthopedics and psychiatry in Pellegrin Hospital
– 1 laboratory technician in pediatrics
– 1 pediatric nurse at the Pellegrin Children’s Hospital.
These additional human resources are involved in over 94 clinical studies, aiming for a potential of more than 1000 patients.
ACCELENCE also mobilizes general practitioners for patient randomization, jointly with or independently of one or several hospital investigation sites. ACCELENCE provides administrative and logistical support to these networks.