CERTIFICATION ISO 9001 : 2015
This certification symbolizes the commitment of ACCELENCE to continuously improve its process and services in order to guarantee the satisfaction of its clients, its founding and partner institutions, based on;
- a permanent challenging of its system and services through a technological and regulatory survey, regular analysis and strategic orientation in line with market demand;
- a quality approach common to its founding members and partner care sites which requires
- a definition of minimum prerequisites in agreement with the industrial partners and care sites;
- the definition of key point indicators to be reviewed so as to facilitate a constant improvement of the performance of their clinical research.
Quality Policy – Values & Commitments
Our Quality Management System (ISO 9001 – 2015) targets objectives which are based on fundamental values such as:
- The satisfaction of our customers, of our founding members and our partner care sites, and their investigators, by the provision of effective and performing services for the conduct of clinical trials;
- The continuous improvement of our system and services by a technological and regulatory watch, regular reassessment and a strategic orientation in line with the needs of industrial sponsors and CROs;
- An involved and a reactive, committed and decisive management, a cohesive team, a constant questioning for a continuous improvement of our results.
The enactment and the monitoring of these values aim to achieve customer satisfaction for quality, timelines and cost control.
Simple and effective indicators enable us to measure the achievement of our objectives in line with our policies and our stakeholders’ requirements.
Accelence : the single point of contact for the support and the development of Bordeaux University Hospital industry-sponsored clinical research
Since June the 1st, 2016, Bordeaux University Hospital has set up a new organization for the conduct of industry sponsored clinical trials in conjunction with ACCELENCE. Since more than 5 years, ACCELENCE has demonstrated its expertise in the field of the support to clinical investigation and its proactivity, resulting in an enhanced attractiveness of the Bordeaux University Hospital for the conduct of national and international industry sponsored clinical trials.
The Bordeaux University Hospital now positions ACCELENCE as its single point of contact for the implementation and the follow up of industry’s sponsored clinical trials.
4st Scientific and Industrial Committee
September the 22th, 2015, many Clinical Research players attended the 4th edition of the Scientific and Industrial Committee of ACCELENCE which was held at the IHU LIRYC in Pessac.
During this meeting, opened by Professor Nicholas MOORE, Chairman of ACCELENCE and by Mr. VIGOUROUX, CEO of University Hospital of Bordeaux, 28 representatives of the health Industry (Pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, CRO), 21 key opinion leaders from a large spectrum of disease areas, as well as numerous institutions partners have discussed about issues on ” the innovation coming from the hospital toward a market.
Also, this Council was higjlighted by the signing of a Partnership Agreement with Novartis and by the renewal of the Prime Site Partnership with Quintiles.
Download the 4th Scientific and Industrial Committee presentations :
Pr. Alain TAIEB, Head of the Dermatology Unit at the Bordeaux University Hospital and Mr. Jean-Jacques VOISARD, Head of PIERRE FABRE DERMATOLOGY : Hemangiol Project – The Story of a Perfect Partnership Public-Private
3rd Scientific and Industrial Committee
On May 19th 2014, ACCELENCE held its 3rd Scientific and Industrial Committee at the Grand Hôtel – Bordeaux.
Hosted by Pr. Nicholas MOORE, Chairman of Accelence, greeted by Mr. Marc LAFOSSE, representing Mr. Alain JUPPE, Mayor of Bordeaux, and Mr. Alain ROUSSET, President of the Regional Council, 26 industry representatives (pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of medical device, CROs), 33 opinion leaders in many therapeutic areas as well as many representatives of partner organizations (Ministry of Health, LEEM – the National Association of Pharmaceutical Companies, SNITEM – the National Association of Medical Technology Industry F-CRIN, Public General Hospitals, General Practitioners, The City of Bordeaux, the Regional Council of Aquitaine,…) did attend this event, which highlighted the first 3 years of operational activity.
The same day, Accelence and GLAXOSMITHKLINE have announced the signing of an alliance partnership. QUINTILES has reviewed the Bordeaux Prime-Site Partnership. The Ministry of Health has announced and commented a project of single contract for industry sponsored biomedical research within public hospitals.